Book the Nook
- Feel a million miles from anywhere… all while only ten minutes from Picton
- Simple, rustic off-grid living for two adults
- Access your own private waterfront – only steps from the Nook
- Experience the peace and quiet of nature, surrounded by a stand of old-growth forest
- Savour the local, artisan flavours of Prince Edward County’s renowned farmers and vintners
- Fully equipped kitchen with a propane-powered fridge and freezer, stove, oven and lights
- Propane barbeque on the deck
- A small, quiet generator runs the water system and powers the outlets for use in charging your phone
- Pantry staples and toiletries are provided
- Seasonal provisions (beeswax candles, local preserves, teas, etc.) available for a modest fee.
Book The Nook
The Nook is a seasonal rental and available to book from May to October.
If you are looking to book or enquire about dates, please contact me at [email protected] and I will be happy to help you.
By proceeding with your booking of THE NOOK on airbnb, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.